Last Activity:10-19-2008 7:04 PM
Posted in thread: Pressure switch stuck open? 2 areas im looking @ on 10-20-2008 at 05:55 PM
soooo never guess what I found when I took out my draft inducer? 2 dead birds were stuck in it
& the pvc tube!!!Everything now works like a charm -Thanks for helping guys!!
Posted in thread: Pressure switch stuck open? 2 areas im looking @ on 10-20-2008 at 04:35 PM
Thanks for both ur responses.So itested white & ground (both tests while the inducer was
"humming") & had .6 & on the blakc & ground was 120v.SO sounds like I have a bad draft inducer
fan. Is this som...
Posted in thread: Pressure switch stuck open? 2 areas im looking @ on 10-19-2008 at 04:17 PM
Hi, I've been searching for a few days & am unable to find what I'm looking for.I have a 7 year
old furnace. lennox ultra 5 advantage. Went to turn on heat & nothing!!The led trouble code is
3 blinks ...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)