Last Activity:05-23-2007 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: Giving the old drop ceilings a whole new look on 06-17-2007 at 04:48 PM
Heya forum people,Just wanted to share with you my last experience in upgrading drop ceilings
for the office of some hi-tech company. Before we started it was just like any other drop
ceilings took ...
Posted in thread: An elegant solution to get rid of popcorn ceilings on 04-30-2007 at 09:16 AM
I have no clue where did you find those numbers:confused: They priced at $3.99 per 2.7 sq.ft.
tile ($1.48 per sq.ft.)
Posted in thread: An elegant solution to get rid of popcorn ceilings on 04-27-2007 at 12:46 PM
Hi everyone,I saw number of threads here where people asking advice on how to get rid of ugly
popcorn ceilings. One of the options you have is to cover it with Polystyrene ceiling tiles.
The best thin...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?