- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-26-2010 8:30 AM
Posted in thread: Concrete porch make over? on 02-26-2010 at 08:40 AM
HI, I have a porch that has a concrete slab on top and has brick and block for support
underbeneath as, I would like to know how do you or what would you use to left the concrete
slab up to save it to...
Posted in thread: Brick Guys on 02-26-2010 at 08:17 AM
Hi, I have a project,two porches front and back, front Has a concrete slab on top,what would be
the best way to left the slab off so I can start redoing the five courses of brick that is
supported by ...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?