1909 Beach Mutt
Last Activity:08-25-2006 2:44 PM
Posted in thread: Low ceilings... what do I do with my wall color? on 08-25-2006 at 02:28 PM
The first floor of our house has low ceilings (~6'10" depending on the room) and not too much
natural light in the problem rooms. Previous owners have used strong colors and it's just not
working. We ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill