Last Activity:10-27-2005 7:41 AM
Posted in thread: Less Expensive Winter Heating on 10-26-2005 at 10:16 PM
I have tried the blowdry stuff once, and it ended up on the floor after a few good gusts (old
house/windows). I now use 6 mil poly sheeting hung up with a few staples and duct tape. Start
by using a s...
Posted in thread: Gas furnace problems on 10-26-2005 at 01:55 PM
I recently tried to start my LP gas furnace for the season, and couldn't get the pilot light to
stay lit. It's an older model (Heil-Quaker model #NUGG100BA01) with a manually fired pilot.
After some o...
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete