Last Activity:06-29-2010 10:22 AM
Posted in thread: single pole switch on 06-29-2010 at 09:20 AM
Thanks Joe. Does it matter which screw, top or bottom, that I put the hot wire on?
Posted in thread: single pole switch on 06-28-2010 at 12:13 PM
Sigh...it seems this should be so simple. I'm trying to replace a wall switch that powers a
fixture above a bathroom cabinet. The box has only two wires, one black, one white. When using
one of those ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs