Last Activity:12-07-2007 5:32 AM
Posted in thread: Adding Attic/Roof Ventilation? on 12-07-2007 at 05:08 AM
Our house is a two-story log, with a gambrel style roof. The second floor roof walls are
actually trusses, which give flat 2nd floor ceilings and vertical walls with no knee wall; and
the second floor...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab