- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-08-2012 8:19 AM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 02-08-2012 at 07:28 AM
Great thread! Had intermittent problems with the unit not lighting off. When I wiggled the four
wire connector at the gas valve, it would light. Found this site and re-soldered the connection
for the ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge