- Posts 3
2 old 4 this
Last Activity:02-23-2009 10:02 PM
Posted in thread: Wet Block Wall on 02-14-2009 at 11:25 PM
Thanks yesitsconcrete,surely not the answer I was hoping for. I've been searching and finding
more info. I dont have gutters on that side of the house,so that, and someone suggested better
Posted in thread: Need Help? Post Here on 02-14-2009 at 09:54 PM
I have a 50s home.The bathroom has one side concrete block then goes into regular wood framing.
We had to tear out the ceiling because of mold from an old leak (fixed now) . Should we
insulate with ri...
Posted in thread: Wet Block Wall on 01-18-2009 at 06:29 PM
Thank you for making this forum possible,this is my first post and hope someone here will have
some good advice for me.I have a over 50 yr old house,partial cinderblock,which is the laundry
room and b...
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls