Last Activity:11-13-2009 2:28 PM
Posted in thread: 2 amateurs on 11-12-2009 at 04:20 PM
We recently removed an old air conditioner from the front of my son's home. His home was built
in the '70's, and we were unable to find the brick that matched it. It is all red and has a
kind of combe...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal