Last Activity:10-17-2011 12:38 AM
Posted in thread: Old House-Dirt Floor Basement, no footings on 07-08-2009 at 11:49 PM
Thanks Glenn. I spoke to my contractor and we will be doing just that. I am in the process of
digging right now (my back is a bit sore throwing all the dirt out the window). We should be
pouring by th...
Posted in thread: Old House-Dirt Floor Basement, no footings on 07-03-2009 at 03:31 PM
I have a house built in 1920 or so; 1000 sq feet. 2/3 of the house has a basement with concrete
floors. The front third of the house has foundation walls that are only 5 feet; the walls sit
on dirt th...
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos