Last Activity:07-02-2006 10:45 AM
Posted in thread: GFCI Circuit on 07-02-2006 at 09:44 AM
Yes i am using 2 single pole breakers. I will get a a 2 pole breaker and let you know.Thanks
for the quick reply
Posted in thread: GFCI Circuit on 07-02-2006 at 06:12 AM
I am installing lights and outlets on my deck. I have a new sub panel with GFCI breakers. I ran
a 12/3 line from the sub panel using 2 breakers. 1 line is for my hot tub and is working just
fine. I ju...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice