Last Activity:07-21-2010 10:05 AM
Posted in thread: repairing hardwood floors on 07-21-2010 at 12:06 PM
No. It's about 3/8-1/2 of an inch difference. The boards parallel to the hardwood are shims
that transition the difference.
Posted in thread: repairing hardwood floors on 07-21-2010 at 09:27 AM
Is there a way to save my hardwood floors that won't look awkward?We have an old farm house
that had an addition put on it about 25 years ago. We pulled up the carpet in the living room
and the hardwo...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan