- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-09-2012 11:35 PM
Posted in thread: Those darned dandelions! on 07-09-2012 at 10:43 PM
If you dont want to use chemicals, get an electric drill and 3/8 auger bit, drill down into the
tap root about 8 inches......or get small metal screw on caps, press down on to dandelion until
it cuts ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill