Last Activity:12-18-2010 3:48 AM
Posted in thread: possessed goodman furnace on 12-18-2010 at 02:47 AM
Updraft ,i believe, it pulls air from the bottom and pushes it out the top. I'm almost positive
that the blower gets it's juice from the control panel (circuit board), i'll look again later
Posted in thread: possessed goodman furnace on 12-17-2010 at 05:48 PM
I have a '96 goodman janitrol mod#gmpn060-3 the problem is that it will cycle normally for an
hour , maybe two, sometimes overnight ,but when it get to the end of it's heating cycle and the
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs