Last Activity:12-28-2011 9:47 PM
Posted in thread: How to handle wall problem? on 12-28-2011 at 09:27 PM
If what you ar doing , is consuming so much time ,and energy simply do yourself a favor ,buy
some 1/4 inch 12 ft sheets and rock the whole thing tape tex and be done with a surface
completely blemish ...
Posted in thread: Qestion about fireplace handle repair? on 12-28-2011 at 09:17 PM
1st timer here ,on site .Need to know about square cutout in bolt-end 1/4 '',with keylike end ?
Tool off 1st nut ,then twisted 2nd right off! ! I need too remove 2 fender washers to make work
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!