Last Activity:11-12-2006 4:03 PM
Posted in thread: Shelves shelves shelves (and more shelves) on 11-12-2006 at 10:59 AM
Hi, 50.... gal! As far as having any of the metal cut down, or rivets "welded" back in place,
try finding a local welding shop or metal fab shop. Most welding shops will have the tools like
Posted in thread: Shelves shelves shelves (and more shelves) on 11-11-2006 at 03:12 PM
everyone this is my second post.I've inserted a picture of precisely what I'm talking about
so we can get everyone on the same page.As I've gotten older I've needed less and less closet
space for cl...
Posted in thread: Hello from the swinging night-life capital of the world . . . on 11-06-2006 at 11:08 AM
El Sobrante lol :D50-Sumpin'
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?