- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-06-2010 10:37 PM
Posted in thread: homebuilt air compressor. on 10-18-2010 at 01:51 PM
That's pretty clever. How long does it take to fill the tank?
Posted in thread: Angle grinder recommendations on 10-18-2010 at 01:49 PM
My opinion is that 4.5" angle grinders are super cheap at harbor freight. And on account of
that I usually have 2 or 3 at a time. I just leave my most common wheels on them. Like a wire
wheel and a fl...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom