Last Activity:03-07-2012 5:28 PM
Posted in thread: Getting rid of air intake on 03-07-2012 at 05:19 PM
I have a 1973 Hallcraft home on a 2167 square foot home in Phoenix Arizona. The original duct
works consisted of 3 air intakes throughout the house, two of which are within 10 feet of each
other on on...
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge