Last Activity:04-07-2011 9:25 PM
Posted in thread: Earthquake retrofit??? on 04-07-2011 at 08:16 PM
Hello -I own a single story house built in 1926. No basement, but a crawlspace. The foundation
is built of blocks. I have read that there is not much you can do to prepare a block foundation
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots