Last Activity:05-12-2010 4:10 PM
Posted in thread: Matching Furniture Stain on 05-12-2010 at 09:05 AM
Thanks for your replies:I currently do not have any pics. Perhaps I can work on that.The
problem with the cherry stains that I have tried (from Minwax and Cabot) is that they are all
too light in colo...
Posted in thread: Matching Furniture Stain on 05-11-2010 at 01:31 PM
I am attempting to match the color of a 'library style wall' that I am building to an existing
entertainment center. The EC has the typical 'cherry' color that is frequently used these days
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question