Last Activity:07-09-2009 8:57 AM
Posted in thread: Tub / Shower leak on 06-26-2009 at 10:01 AM
It ended up being the screw on type and everything was loose. I guess my kids were playing
around in the shower and loosened everything up. Thank you for the help.
Posted in thread: Tub / Shower leak on 06-23-2009 at 04:08 PM
I have a problem with the tub / shower in my bathroom.I have the faucet that you pull down when
the water is running to divert water to the show head above. When used only as a tub I have no
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?