- Posts 5
Last Activity:11-06-2007 12:26 AM
Posted in thread: Repair or replace HVAC? on 11-06-2007 at 12:16 AM
Shoot mine looked like that years ago, they just get to chugging a little more and they make
some mildly disturbing noises and all but beyond that they keep on getting it, I'd have to
guess it's been ...
Posted in thread: First time central air & heating on 11-05-2007 at 11:56 PM
Again, get more quotes. A contractor can make a bundle if he knows he is the only
bidder.Agreed, but as a sole proprietor of a different contracting business I can also tell you
I do a far better job ...
Posted in thread: Sealing off the fireplace on 11-05-2007 at 11:50 PM
Might not look the greatest, might not be the most professional way, but I would see about
getting some of that fiberglass insulation like they sell on a roll, you don't need a whole
roll so I'm not s...
Posted in thread: Insulating Closed Walls on 11-05-2007 at 11:37 PM
If you're DIY'self your best bet would be to tackle ceiling insulation first, of course you may
have already done this but I thought I'd mention it. I understand the walls need it, but the
ceiling is ...
Posted in thread: Air Compressor Timer on 11-05-2007 at 11:30 PM
Is this an air compressor such as which might be used for pneumatic tools and the like? That's
the only thing I've ever heard called an air compressor, now I am sorry but if you got one that
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question