Last Activity:10-07-2008 3:51 PM
Posted in thread: Redid floors and need more help on 10-07-2008 at 02:59 PM
here's my story...my husband and i were working on our new house and the hardwood floors were
nasty, so we redid them. we sanded them, stained them, and applied one coat. it said we should
put at leas...
- Hey Austin!
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?