Last Activity:12-24-2012 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 09:33 PM
Thanks, I'll look into that.
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 01:21 PM
Yea it shouldn't be a problem - for someone with experience, but I assure you it would be a
problem for me.So your saying there is no safe way to add a plug - to bad.
Posted in thread: Adding a ligh to my pump house on 12-09-2012 at 11:22 AM
Hello all,I know it is frowned upon to use a heavy duty extension cord to make plug-in
lighting, but I only need the light occasionally in my pump house, rarely actually.I went to
Lowels and they didn...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice