Last Activity:11-23-2008 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: commode Repair on 11-23-2008 at 09:01 AM
Thanks for the reply... I have never removed a commode but,I suppose the floor flange can be
replaced if the broken bolt cannot be removed?
Posted in thread: commode Repair on 11-23-2008 at 06:43 AM
My toilet was leaking around the seal at the floor. I seen one of the bolts was loose and I
attempted to tighten the bolt. The bolt came out and it looked like it was broken into. My
question would be...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring