Last Activity:02-17-2013 2:06 AM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Hi from the UK on 02-05-2013 at 02:38 AM
hi, thanks for the welcome! :)
Posted in thread: Hi from the UK on 02-03-2013 at 05:50 AM
Hello! Yes, I'm a limey (from the UK :welcome:) but I write for various house painting websites
across Europe. I'm available to answer or discuss any home painting question with any members.
Hi, i'm a published author and I also own and write for the popular British house painting website www.neverpaintagain.co.uk I'm available for discussion and advice on a range of house painting, diy and decorating issues.
- LED Lights
- Bathroom tiling
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??