Last Activity:10-12-2012 9:27 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Repointing Mortar and Dealing With Cracked Bricks on 10-03-2012 at 05:59 PM
just use a quality caulk (the best you can afford)Any caulk suggestions, and where I'd get it
if not one of the big-box stores?And, thank you.
Posted in thread: Repointing Mortar and Dealing With Cracked Bricks on 10-03-2012 at 10:14 AM
Thanks Neal! That's my thoughts as well. I've got the guy who inspected my home a year ago
coming over to look at it.
Posted in thread: Repointing Mortar and Dealing With Cracked Bricks on 09-29-2012 at 02:08 PM
Hi,I'm in the process of prepping my house for painting. The house was built in the early 40's
out of what I'm calling "cinder brick". The bricks are shaped like regular old bricks one would
build a h...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs