Last Activity:01-02-2013 12:49 PM
Posted in thread: Room to Room Heat Transfer - Wood stove on 01-02-2013 at 09:29 AM
Hi All, and Happy New Year 2013!!!I started this post back in Oct 2010 and have really seen
alot of great replies. I finally completed my project of transferring heat from the room where
my wood burni...
Posted in thread: Room to Room Heat Transfer - Wood stove on 11-16-2010 at 03:24 AM
Currently, I'm using a wood stove. The stove is located in the far corner of my L shaped house.
To get the heat to transfer to the rest of the single story house, its got to go through a
Posted in thread: Room to Room Heat Transfer - Wood stove on 11-15-2010 at 12:49 AM
I saw some info about the Shaver Outdoor Wood Furnace which uses the water to heat transfer and
heat the house or also a waterless system with air. I would like to know more about how I can
use my exi...
Posted in thread: Room to Room Heat Transfer - Wood stove on 11-05-2010 at 04:59 AM
Thanks for the advice. I am wondering if this idea of installing a fan and ducting in the
ceiling is the best move. If I plan to sell the house, will this be considered an improvement
or should I cons...
Posted in thread: Room to Room Heat Transfer - Wood stove on 11-02-2010 at 08:15 AM
Looking for some diy advice on installing ducting above the ceiling in my home to pull the heat
from one room and dispersing it to three other rooms in the house. I have an 1800 sf house in
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?