Last Activity:01-18-2011 4:50 PM
Posted in thread: are these windows installed correct??? on 08-20-2010 at 12:44 PM
Michelle, It's a bad job. It will leak. $3,000 might seem high. I ball park $100-$400 for the
removal reinstall. The high end would be $2,800, plus there would need to be window flashing
supplies. I l...
Posted in thread: Great Site Improvement on 05-11-2010 at 09:09 AM
Oldog do a search on this forum of SPISurfer and you'll see progression shots - cutting brick,
mudding, drywall, pocket door, ikea cabinets, etc.... None of it would have been possible
without this we...
Posted in thread: Great Site Improvement on 05-05-2010 at 11:33 AM
We like the crisp hard edges the metal corner beads create. Vinyl is probably better down here
with the high humidity and salt air. We wanted angular modern appearance.We are enjoying the
work we've d...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help