Last Activity:02-03-2008 1:29 PM
Posted in thread: Outdated hinges on 01-23-2008 at 10:56 PM
I found a photo of what the hinge looks like that I want to replace. I tried both of the sites
you told me about but they didn't have a replacement.I was mistaken about the cabinet door
pull. I found ...
Posted in thread: Tips from homeowners who've undergone a remodel on 01-23-2008 at 12:13 AM
Think it to the end. Mine went smoothly when I did the bathroom as I had an idea what I wanted
and set down a plan. First taking it down to the wall board and sub floor. Next make any
repairs needed. ...
Posted in thread: Greetings from Missouri on 01-22-2008 at 11:51 PM
Hello, I am Arlene and I have a husband who is all thumbs. I am trying to update my house some.
I just finished the bathroom with poppy red walls and white wainscoting and touches of roses on
Posted in thread: Outdated hinges on 01-22-2008 at 11:37 PM
My kitchen cabinets were built years ago and are still in great condition. I love the look, but
I am getting ready to have stain glass put in some of the doors. I also want new hardware but
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question