Last Activity:02-20-2012 1:14 AM
Posted in thread: Pulling up old carpet and finding hardwood on 08-27-2010 at 07:09 PM
I just went through the same thing.I tried forever and used a few different products. Finally,
I realized that, since I'm going to take a drum sander to the whole thing anyway, I'll just get
a few ext...
Posted in thread: spray foam in gap behind baseboards? on 08-27-2010 at 06:07 PM
Hello, this is my first post.My wife and I bought a great little 62 year old craftsmen home
about a year ago. First thing we did when we got in was pull all the carpet and refinish the
red oak floors....
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom