Last Activity:07-28-2010 3:31 PM
Posted in thread: Level an shed on 07-29-2010 at 09:34 AM
What if I temporarily jack and block the building, cut out the sono-tube(s) (with cement saw),
then replace with concrete pads and posts that sit on top of the ground (on top of a bed of
gravel to hel...
Posted in thread: Level an shed on 07-28-2010 at 01:01 PM
I have an 1800s farmhouse that has an attached shed/barn on piered foundation. Some of the
corners rest on concrete tubes that were added over time (by a previous owner- unsure when). As
you can see f...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question