Last Activity:10-23-2012 10:44 PM
Posted in thread: amana air command sse 80 vacuum switch on 10-23-2012 at 09:44 PM
Well I checked the flu as best I could and didn't see any obstructions. Also sat a volt meter
on the vacuum switch leads and had a steady 24v. How would I go about doing a water column test
on the vac...
Posted in thread: amana air command sse 80 vacuum switch on 10-22-2012 at 07:46 PM
I don't have a nanometer so I tried running the system with the gas off so the exhaust blower
would run while I put an ohm meter on the vac switch. When I did this the vac switch would
close the circu...
Posted in thread: amana air command sse 80 vacuum switch on 10-22-2012 at 07:19 PM
Help, it seems my heater malfunctioning. The exhaust blower will turn on then the burners will
light and run for two minutes, then the vacuum switch will shut it off for about ten seconds
and from the...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill