Last Activity:07-26-2012 10:18 PM
Posted in thread: HVAC won't start for AC unless I turn heat on first? Board going out? on 07-26-2012 at 09:22 PM
Okay, so my AC/HVAC won't start unless I turn it to heat, let it run a few moments, then switch
back to cold and lower temperature. It has been working for 5 hours so far now, but I'm
worried, as this...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill