Last Activity:10-21-2009 7:18 PM
Posted in thread: Sagging wall needs to be lifted on 10-21-2009 at 05:56 PM
Hi all,I'm working on a house. I will be tearing out the bathroom and redoing it with a ceramic
tile curbless shower.The home is not built too well and the wall (non load bearing) with the
door on it ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question