- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-30-2008 1:26 PM
Posted in thread: homemade vanity? on 06-17-2008 at 09:34 PM
I know this isn't the style you are looking for, but here is one I made for our bathroom. The
face frame is poplar and the cabinet boxes are birch. At the time, I didn't have a table saw,
so all cuts ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots