Last Activity:03-15-2012 11:49 AM
Posted in thread: Need serious help: Rattling sounds nonstop. on 03-15-2012 at 10:05 AM
I have two windows side by side in my room. Last night, I tried to open one in order to get
some fresh air in. It's always been a little hard to open but I managed to open it a crack.All
of a sudden, ...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Getting rid of mosquitos