Last Activity:06-23-2008 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: wall repair... sheetrock? on 06-24-2008 at 04:34 PM
Here are some updated pictures, showing the wall as it is right now, and a cross section of a
piece of the wall from before. The first picture shows the corner that connects to the middle
Posted in thread: wall repair... sheetrock? on 06-13-2008 at 05:00 PM
Great success so far-- got a nice rectangular hole cut, out to a beam in the middle of the
wall, and have already fitted a piece of 3/8" drywall in place. It looks like I'll need to get
some 1/8' dryw...
Posted in thread: wall repair... sheetrock? on 06-11-2008 at 02:14 PM
DRYWALL... that's what it's called :) That seems like a very manageable repair, good thinking.
I assume I'll need to get some sort of jigsaw or something that cuts a very shallow groove...
I'd worry a...
Posted in thread: wall repair... sheetrock? on 06-10-2008 at 11:08 AM
Hi everyoneLast week, while coming down the stairs, I tripped over my cat, crashed into the
wall at the bottom of the stairs and left a sizeable dent in the wall. I guess the wall is made
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help