Last Activity:07-19-2007 6:59 PM
Posted in thread: Painting a popcorn ceiling on 07-19-2007 at 03:17 PM
Thanks Deacon,If I decide to get the popcorn stuff off the ceiling (which I would love to do),
what do I need to do including the tools needed to get it off?
Posted in thread: Painting a popcorn ceiling on 07-17-2007 at 03:41 PM
Hello, I am new to this site and need help:eek: I am getting ready to paint the ceiling in my
family room and have not a clue what type of roller to use or type of paint. It is a vault
ceiling. Also, ...
Posted in thread: hello on 10-27-2006 at 10:45 AM
Hello,Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm new to this site and will need all the help I can
get when taking on projects.
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs