Last Activity:10-21-2010 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: Forced Air furnace: air has unpleasant smell on 10-20-2010 at 11:47 AM
HiThanks for the advice. I wonder, however, how long it should take to burn off dust as I have
been dealing with this smell for a month now. Also, the ducts are not brand new so I don't
think it is a ...
Posted in thread: Forced Air furnace: air has unpleasant smell on 10-18-2010 at 03:16 PM
Hi everyone,This is my first post. I am a tenant in a new apartment. My landlord has not been
too helpful with this problem so I am trying to find out info on my own.The apt is actually the
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question