Last Activity:01-02-2012 6:01 PM
Posted in thread: screen door replacement on 01-02-2012 at 05:06 PM
have a screen door whose plexi? glass broke recently. it is a typical 30" x 36". i want to
replace it but want to know what is the 'standard' thickness used for these type doors?i've
seen .093 and .22...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots