Last Activity:10-06-2010 5:23 PM
Posted in thread: best way to insulate exsisting walls on 10-06-2010 at 09:59 AM
I am working on painting a bedroom where when we removed the bed from exterior wall and wall
paper we noticed mold. There is no insulation between the walls as the house is over 60 years
old. My quest...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?