Last Activity:06-11-2009 1:56 PM
Posted in thread: Installing a window in Brick wall on 06-09-2009 at 10:07 AM
I have an old row house that we are renovating. When we pulled down the furred out wall in the
back, we discovered that there was originally an exterior window there. We want to put in a new
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help