- Posts 4
Last Activity:08-23-2012 9:49 AM
Posted in thread: Portable Air Conditioner on 07-13-2012 at 04:19 PM
There is a particularly relevant video from the this old house archive: many portable air
conditioners come with a fitting that is designed for through the wall installation. Remember
to find some s...
Posted in thread: SEER Ratings? on 05-23-2012 at 04:20 PM
This really depends on a lot of different variables. It's pretty unlikely that an upgrade
before the useful life of your air conditioner is over will be cost effective. You could
calculate this out bu...
Posted in thread: Dehumidifer Running on 05-23-2012 at 02:44 PM
This depends entirely on the amount of moisture being introduce into the environment daily. If
you live in a very humid environment and the basement is not well insulated or there is a water
Posted in thread: Portable A/C Venting? on 05-14-2012 at 09:29 AM
Hello Bwildly, I took a look through the manual for the A110L and found the same section you
likely read:"In dehumidifying mode, the appliance should be prepared in thesame way as for air
Air-N-Water.com air conditioning and portable appliance specialist. I'm here to help out and answer questions!
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?