Last Activity:09-13-2010 11:32 AM
Posted in thread: Is 3/16" pegboard OK? on 09-18-2008 at 06:30 PM
OK, Thanks for the responses. I think I'll get the brown in 1/4" and paint it myself.Thanks!
Posted in thread: Is 3/16" pegboard OK? on 09-17-2008 at 03:45 PM
I wanted to put up 1/4" pegboard in my garage--the kind with the shinny white face.
Unfortunately the only thickness I can find is 3/16. It seems awfully flimsy. Does anyone have
any experience with t...
Posted in thread: (conditioned space) closed cell insulation on rafters. on 09-03-2008 at 09:38 AM
Be glad to tell of my progress and give some pics, however, due to some unforseen (which is of
course forseen) circumstances, the project is being delayed until late October-early November.
So stay tu...
Posted in thread: (conditioned space) closed cell insulation on rafters. on 08-27-2008 at 07:23 PM
Hi, Thanks for your responses and the links. I have checked them out and feel much more
confident now. I have made the decision to use the closed cell foam. I also got a call from my
Posted in thread: (conditioned space) closed cell insulation on rafters. on 08-21-2008 at 06:38 AM
Hi,I have an space over my garage which I am turning into an office. It needs insulation and
new roofing shingles--going with 30 year GAF/ELK architectural shingles.The plan is to use
closed cell foam...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?