Last Activity:10-21-2007 3:57 PM
Posted in thread: 2 front doors? on 10-21-2007 at 05:40 PM
I just recently bought a Queen Anne house built in 1898. It has two front doors and I cant seem
to find out why. One door goes into the entry way and one goes into what looks like could be a
Posted in thread: Roof repair on 1898 house on 10-21-2007 at 02:57 PM
I recieved an estimate of $8200 to have the roof repaired on my 1898 Queen Ann house. The price
is for removal of the wood shingles, re-decking & new shingles. Is the price accurate or not.
Posted in thread: First time central air & heating on 10-21-2007 at 02:52 PM
Just recieved a quote for $9750 to have central air & heating installed in my 1898 house. This
is for a unit underneath the house and in the attic. Also for duct work, vents & the electrical
Posted in thread: Pier & beam quote on 10-21-2007 at 02:42 PM
I just received a quote from a contractor to level my pier & beam foundation for $7500. I am
just curious if this is about normal or not. The house is a Queen Ann 2317 sq. ft. 2-story
built in 1898. T...
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Need some help
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak