Last Activity:05-09-2011 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Advice--Cool Roof on redbrick house in Alabama? on 05-09-2011 at 11:09 AM
Ok Old dog. Thanks. I'm thinking about doing a light gray metal roof, which apparently costs
more up front, but lasts longer and can be far cooler, and therefore save money in the long
run. I don't ne...
Posted in thread: Advice--Cool Roof on redbrick house in Alabama? on 05-07-2011 at 12:18 PM
Thanks Oldog for your thoughts, good wishes and advice. I have pretty good insulation as it is
(was--they'll have to remove it all and redo it on account of the roof damage, acc to adjuster.
Posted in thread: Advice--Cool Roof on redbrick house in Alabama? on 05-07-2011 at 10:11 AM
All,I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama, and our house is being renovated after substantial tornado
damage. (Everyone in house safe, so we're OK). Anyway, I'm getting a new roof put on, and I
thought that it...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice