Last Activity:12-08-2009 11:57 PM
Posted in thread: water supply to toilet cuts out on 12-05-2009 at 03:30 PM
I am using a Watts flood safe auto-shutoff connecter.
Posted in thread: water supply to toilet cuts out on 12-05-2009 at 12:47 PM
I removed the flexible hose and drained about 2 gallons of water and then it shut off again. I
reattached the flex hose and closed the stop valve. After about 10 minutes I opened the stop
valve and th...
Posted in thread: water supply to toilet cuts out on 12-04-2009 at 11:43 PM
My wife turn off the supply line to the toilet and when I turned it back on, no water came on.
I removed the flexible line at the stop value and when I turned the value on, water came out. I
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill