Last Activity:09-17-2005 8:31 PM
Posted in thread: Less Expensive Winter Heating on 09-17-2005 at 07:29 PM
I heard the other day that the cost of heating your home this winter will be going up 71%. I am
trying to come up with ways to reduce my gas bill because who can afford an increase like that?
Posted in thread: Kerosene Heaters on 09-17-2005 at 07:25 PM
My wife is wanting to get a kerosene heater for the winter in case of power outages, storms,
etc. My mother tells us that they are dangerous and we should get a portable fan blower type
heater in stea...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal